We are happy to invite you to our next Stakeholder Series event. In coordination with Shopify, we will hold a discussion on the future of e-commerce in Brussels on Wednesday 16 November at 8:00 CET.
Through increasing digital adoption, and the influencing factors of COVID-19, e-commerce has seen rapid expansion with both consumers and businesses adopting digital mediums to engage. Globally, e-commerce is projected to account for 20.4% of global retail sales. In Europe this is worth over €797 billion, with 75% of internet users having purchased goods or services online. No longer bound by a physical presence, new start-ups and SMEs hold opportunity to expand beyond their regional and domestic markets at a scale not seen before.
During this event, speakers will discuss what the future of e-commerce may look like, what challenges this growing market faces and what opportunities lay ahead.
- When: Wednesday 16 November 8:00 CET
- Where: Press Club, Rue Froissart 95, 1000 Brussels
- How: You can join us in-person by registering here in advance or follow the event live on our Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube pages starting at 8:30 CET
- Ondřej Kovařík MEP
- Shimona Mehta, Managing Director for EMEA, Shopify
- Juliette Beaulaton, Public Affairs Advisor, Ecommerce Europe